Thursday, January 10, 2013
New Year~~
I want to start noticing the everyday stuff so life isn't gone before I realize it. Hoping this blogging will help
Tristan has his been working really hard at school this year and it hasn't been easy. Yesterday he came home with a math test that he only had missed 4 questions on. I did a little dance and he thought it was so funny asked me to do it again.
He has his first spelling test tomorrow and is a little nervous. We worked really hard on his words tonight. Praying it sticks.
This week has been a pretty rough go trying to get the kids back into the routine of going to school and doing homework after school. Overall making me a pretty crabby mommy all around. Bryan is home today and tomorrow and going to bed early tonight to hope to stave off the crabbys for tomorrow.
Tonight Ethan was helping me take off games off my phone that they weren't being used and told me that I needed to delete words with friends because I am spending to much time on my phone. A little convicting for sure need to remember to manage and be present in every day life and not only on my phone.
Katie has been sick a little this week and super crabby So overall crabbies all round. Hoping for a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment