Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Not sure about Tristan

This morning Tristan woke up early with a fever and I figured it was just from his shot and then seemed to be doing better after the fever went down. We went to mcdonalds and he wouldn't eat or really play and now his fever is back. Really hope it is just from the shot but can a shot do that? I am supposed to be doing wiggles tomorrw and don't want to ask julliana to miss already when I just started working with her last week. Jackie called today and said that Bob has a spot on his pacreas and they think it might be cancer. She is trying not to be worried but i could still tell that she was. I really hope it turns out to be nothing don't know what we would do without bob around. Tristans soccor coach wanted to give him a trophy and i am just feeling like everyone wants money from us lately and out the window goes my trailer money. Don't want to be the grouchy mom i told her we wouldn't be making it too the party and that we didn't need a trophy hopefully she doesn't think i am crazy or something Just so tired of putting out money for everything. I have got to stop spending and it just doesn't seem to be working no matter how hard i try : ) Worked on my bible study today and really trying to follow the holy spirits leading in my life. I never realized how involved the holy spirit was in the my life. So nice to know i am never alone or without the strenght to do the things i need to do. I am so thankful for edith we went to mcdonalds today to let the boys play and I think ethan and grant will be good friends. Hopefully we can make some other friends when we finally make it to church there. I am really excited about everyone comming this weekend hopefully the weather will stay nice so we can go get pumpkins I love getting pumpkins. Only 4:30 and i am ready for bryan to be home : ) ethan is playing the wii think i need to set a time limit on it but what else is there to do in the winter when it is raining. Tristan is watching a movie in his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment